Can we just say adorbs! Diddy’s little girls are all grown up and strutting their stuff on the kitty walk.
Diddy was a proud parent as he sat in the front row and watched his seven-year-old daughters Jessie, D’Lila and Chance sparkle down the runway in the Swarovski and Ooh La La! fashion show during Kids Fashion Week in New York City. “Words can’t explain how proud I am of my young ladies!” he said on Instagram. Diddy’s cheeky grin says it all in the pic below:
After their stellar performance, the girls posed together, flashing their toothless smiles. “My 3 little super models #ProudDad …I’m really in trouble! No for real. No dating till you’re 25!!! Haa lol,” he gushed.
Check out this gallery of other celeb kids in modeling campaigns:
8 Celeb Kids Turned Models
1. Bria Murphy For Dark and Lovely1 of 8
2. Ming Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons For Baby Phat2 of 8
3. Ming Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons For Baby Phat3 of 8
4. Zoe Kravitz For Vera Wang Princess4 of 8
5. Zoe Kravitz For Vera Wang Princess5 of 8
6. Vanessa & Angela Simmons6 of 8
7. Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian David Muñiz For Gucci7 of 8
8. Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian David Muñiz For Gucci8 of 8
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
Diddy’s Girls Make Modeling Debut + 5 Other Celeb Kid Campaigns was originally published on hellobeautiful.com