Rapper Mack Maine has been charged with two counts of assault for allegedly groping a female fan and pushing another done in the face.
TMZ reports the president of Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment label, whose real name is Jermaine Preyan, invited Rachel Reed and Cailey Maddox onto a tour bus on August 22 in Oklahoma City. While on the bus, the women claim he “put his hand down Rachel’s dress and grabbed her right breast” without consent.
“Rachel got upset and when she and Cailey tried to leave the bus, [Mack Maine] held the door shut,” according to court documents. “Once the door was opened, Cailey was walking down the steps but turned and looked back to call for Rachel and [Mack] punched her in the face, breaking her jaw and knocking her down.”
The YMCMB crew has yet to comment on the allegations. We hope Mack Maine has a good lawyer on retainer.
Check Out This Gallery
The Steamiest Moments In 'High School' Between Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne1 of 11
2. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne2 of 11
3. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne3 of 11
4. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne4 of 11
5. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne5 of 11
6. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne6 of 11
7. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne7 of 11
8. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne8 of 11
9. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne9 of 11
10. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne10 of 11
11. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne11 of 11
President Of Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment Charged With Sexual Assault was originally published on hellobeautiful.com