Yale graduate, killer arms, and a brilliant smize even Tyra is envious of! Angela Bassett is without a doubt a stellar actress we love. From her tear-jerking scenes in “What’s Love Got To Do With It”, to her infectious laughter in “Waiting To Exhale” she’s been a constant driving force in putting Black Hollywood on the map. 55 never look so good. In honor of her birthday today we take a look at her best style moments over the years!
Angela Bassett's Best Fashion Moments [PHOTOS]
1. Angela Bassett's Best Fashion Moments [PHOTOS]Source: 1 of 11
2. Angela Bassett visits the SiriusXM studiosSource: 2 of 11
3. Angela Bassett arrives at the 42nd NAACP Image AwardsSource: 3 of 11
4. Angela Bassett at the 59th Berlin International Film FestivalSource: 4 of 11
5. Angela Bassett at the premiere Of Twentieth Century Fox's "This Means War"Source: 5 of 11
6. Angela Bassett at the premiere Of FilmDistrict's "Olympus Has Fallen"Source: 6 of 11
7. Angela Bassett at the MoMa's Multicultural Benefit Gala: "An Evening of Many Cultures"Source: 7 of 11
8. Angela Bassett attends the 2013 BET Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A.Source: 8 of 11
9. Angela Bassett attends the 67th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music HallSource: 9 of 11
10. Angela Bassett attends the CARRY Foundation's 7th Annual "Shall We Dance" GalaSource: 10 of 11
11. Angela Bassett attends the 2011 McDonald's 365Black AwardsSource: 11 of 11
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends!
Style Stalking: 55 & Fabulous, Angela Bassett’s Best Fashion Moments was originally published on hellobeautiful.com