Our favorite Hollywood starlets hit the red carpet for The CFDA Awards (aka fashion’s Oscars). While some played it safe, there were quite a few daring fashionistas and fashionistos who choose the more interesting risk taking side of fashion. The night was hosted by Bravo’s Andy Cohen and gave big style nods to those in fashion making significant achievements in their arena.
Some of the big winners of the evening included womenswear designer Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler, and menswear designer Thom Browne. You might remember that he designed Michelle Obama’s inauguration look. Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy was also presented with the International Award.
Check out what everyone wore last night! Some you’ll love.. others you just might hate!?
2013 CFDA Awards Red Carpet Fashions
1. Kerry WashingtonSource: 1 of 13
2. Ashley MadekweSource: 2 of 13
3. Monique PeanSource: 3 of 13
4. Juliette LewisSource: 4 of 13
5. Adriana LimaSource: 5 of 13
6. Sofia VergaraSource: 6 of 13
7. Designers Michelle Ochs and Carly CushnieSource: 7 of 13
8. Joan Smalls and Monique PeanSource: 8 of 13
9. Nicole RichieSource: 9 of 13
10. Joan SmallsSource: 10 of 13
11. Diane von FurstenbergSource: 11 of 13
12. Vera WangSource: 12 of 13
13. Designer Tracey ReeseSource: 13 of 13
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
2013 CFDA Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed was originally published on hellobeautiful.com