Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law Pat Houston was the center of a big miscommunication today.
Members of the Houston family thought they had a suicide scare on their hands after Pat missed a series of phone calls and wrote this Facebook status:
“Sometimes you just feel like giving up on life and its many challenges,” she wrote. “And for the first time in my life…I’m tired…and I want to finally rest. I love you guys.”
According to reports, several family members called the 911 and the police rushed to her Alpharetta, Ga. home. However, upon arrival, officers found Pat was alive and well, just sleep next to a bottle of pills.
Apparently, she passed out after taking pain medicine for her back and decided to turn off her phone before she went to sleep.
According to TMZ, Pat claims she was never never suicidal and her Facebook status “was a result of stress.” She was taken to the hospital as a preventative measure and is reportedly doing just fine.
MUST SEE VIDEO: Michigan Cruises Past VCU
LIKE HOT 107.5 On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
50 Of The Best Instagram Accounts That We’re Totally Obsessed With
1. (1) Myleik, founder & CEO of curlBox.comSource: 1 of 11
2. (2) Wendy Williams, TV HostSource: 2 of 11
3. (3) Urban Bush Babes, natural hair gurusSource: 3 of 11
4. (4) June AmbroseSource: 4 of 11
5. (5) PurseBlogSource: 5 of 11
6. (6) Zelle CoutureSource: 6 of 11
7. (7) MankofitSource: 7 of 11
8. (8) Melody EhsaniSource: 8 of 11
9. Kela WalkerSource: 9 of 11
10. Christina Brown, Style Blogger of LoveBrownSugar.comSource: 10 of 11
11. screenshot_2013-03-18-17-55-09Source: 11 of 11
Houston Family Has Suicide Scare Over Whitney’s Sister-in-Law Pat Houston was originally published on hellobeautiful.com