The former Pittsburgh Steelers star, 40, filed divorce papers in Fulton County Superior Court in Georgia on Friday, March 22, and in the court papers which were obtained by TMZ, Kordell says the union is “irretrievably broken,” and that the couple is presently separated.
The football star also charges that his estranged wife should not be entitled to spousal support. “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
Soon after Kordell released his statement, Porsha released her own statement through her rep saying she is “disappointed about her husband’s recent filing for divorce,” and revealed she learned of the divorce from a website. TMZ reports the rep says Porsha had held off on filing for divorce papers herself … because she was committed to the marriage. She says Kordell had promised to work on the marriage with her.
We hope Porsha will get through this!
MUST SEE VIDEO: Michigan Cruises Past VCU
LIKE HOT 107.5 On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
50 Of The Best Instagram Accounts That We’re Totally Obsessed With
1. (1) Myleik, founder & CEO of curlBox.comSource: 1 of 11
2. (2) Wendy Williams, TV HostSource: 2 of 11
3. (3) Urban Bush Babes, natural hair gurusSource: 3 of 11
4. (4) June AmbroseSource: 4 of 11
5. (5) PurseBlogSource: 5 of 11
6. (6) Zelle CoutureSource: 6 of 11
7. (7) MankofitSource: 7 of 11
8. (8) Melody EhsaniSource: 8 of 11
9. Kela WalkerSource: 9 of 11
10. Christina Brown, Style Blogger of LoveBrownSugar.comSource: 10 of 11
11. screenshot_2013-03-18-17-55-09Source: 11 of 11
Kordell & Porsha Stewart Release Statement On Divorce was originally published on hellobeautiful.com