Well, as long as it’s for the kids! TMZ is reporting that kids at Barrington High School in Chicago sat in anticipation of a Rihanna show for hours, as the winners of a charity competition put on by Rihanna herself!
The student body consisting of about 2,500 students were stuffed into a tiny gym for 4 hours waiting for Ri-Ri! Rihanna was supposed to show up at 1 PM for the charity event but walked in at about 5 pm! She reportedly didn’t give much of a reason for being tardy to their party, and only stayed on the stage for about 16 mins total.
Way to stay classy Rihanna. We’re sure the kids appreciated it. It’s one thing if they invited you, it’s another if you are the reason for the event in the first place. We guess common courtesy just isn’t common anymore! What do you think? Does Rihanna owe the kids more? Take our poll and have your say!
9 Style Tips From Rihanna
1. 1. Stun In Sheer Panelled Red1 of 9
2. 2. Edge It Up With Leather And A BodyconSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. 3. A Grey Jacket Adds TextureSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. 4. Lighten Up In Ethereal WhiteSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. 5. A ‘Lil Spice Is Nice In A Red Mini5 of 9
6. 6. Opt For Retro Wth A Crop Top And Pencil Skirt6 of 9
7. 7. …Keep Up The Theme In A SweatshirtSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. 8. Go Sleek With A Silk ComboSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. 9. Balance It Out In Shorts And An Oversized CoatSource:Getty 9 of 9
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!