If you are a fan of comedian Kevin Hart then you are well aware of his relationship status, or lack there of, with his ex-wife Torrei Hart. Their divorce became final in November 2011, but the former lovebirds had yet to settle the financials.
Well, according to TMZ, the Harts have finally come to a monetary agreement. The comedian, who is reportedly worth $9 million, has been ordered to pay Torrei a lump sum of $175,000. And according to the terms of their prenup, she also walks away with an Escalade truck and all her jewelry.
It may appear that the Real Husbands of Hollywood star landed a huge bargin, however he has to pay a whopping $19,785 a month for child support for their 8-year-old daughter Heaven Lee and 5-year-old son Hendrix.
Although $175,000 is a relatively small lump sum, Torrei doesn’t seem like the type of woman to sit back and live off her ex-husband’s money. Judging by her series of funny YouTube videos, she may be on the way to the top herself.
Nonetheless, this may be the cheapest divorce settlement in Hollywood history.
Check Out This Gallery
MEET THE CAST: Kevin Hart Leads 'The Real Husbands Of Hollywood'
1. "The Real Husbands of Hollywood"Source: 1 of 8
2. Kevin Hart- "Mr. New Money"Source: 2 of 8
3. Boris Kodjoe- "The Pretty Motherf***er"Source: 3 of 8
4. Robin ThickeSource: 4 of 8
5. JB Smoove- "The Hater"Source: 5 of 8
6. Nick Cannon- "Mr. Get-A-ChickSource: 6 of 8
7. Duane Martin- "Mr. Hollywood Shuffle"Source: 7 of 8
Kevin Hart Wins Bargain In Divorce Settlement With Ex-Wife Torrei was originally published on hellobeautiful.com