MACY’S NORTHLAND CENTER ARE LOOKING FOR A FOOD SALES ASSOCIATE!!
The Food Sales Associate sells food items by providing outstanding customer service through product knowledge.
- Follows Food Division Best Practices
- Demonstrate current and working knowledge of coffee, gelato, bakery, freshly prepared products, gourmet foods and candy
- Follows Food Safety standards and maintains work area and equipment in accordance with Health Department standards
- Follows area specific steps of service
- Educate, sample and serve customers food products
- Follows station specific duties and responsibilities
- Opens and/or closes area following appropriate checklist, verifies completion with Manager on Duty prior to leaving the area
- Maintains PAR stock levels and standards in product presentations
- Produce and present freshly prepared products following recipes and/or build sheets and merchandise standards
- Maintain personal hygiene and professional dress code to comply with Food Division and Health Department standards
- Work scheduled shifts as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Skill in working as part of a team.
- Ability to use the POS terminal and ring sales accurately.
- Ability to use scales.
- Quantitative skills.
- Ability to follow safe work practices in a fast-paced environment.
Macy’s Is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
PLEASE APPLY AT: MACY’S.TALEO.NET
Also On Hot 107.5: