LIFE TOUCH PHOTOGRAPHY ARE LOOKING FOR A PRESCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHER!!
We are currently seeking highly motivated, responsible, and talented individuals to join our team as Preschool Photographers. Our photographers offer each child a treasured portrait, which plays a critical role in helping families capture memories for a lifetime. Successful photographers with Lifetouch have high energy and enthusiasm while establishing a connection with children and staff. If you are seeking a rewarding career that offers you the photographic training and expertise you need to succeed, Lifetouch is the place for you!
• Consistently capture high quality portraits of preschool age children and staff members.
• Pose and photograph children and staff at Preschool centers.
• Organize materials to ensure necessary equipment and supplies are available on picture day resulting in a smooth picture day process.
• Assemble equipment at each picture day site. Maintain equipment in a safe manner and according to company guidelines between centers.
• Provide clear direction and expectations to center directors and staff regarding their role in Picture Day.
• Accurately complete and ship all required picture day materials within assigned timelines.
• Work closely with staff to establish set-up area, class flow, and effectively resolve any issues.
• Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and center rules and policies.
• Display confidence and professionalism at all times.
• Use safe work habits, including proper lifting and safe driving.
• Maintain confidentiality of school/student related information.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer service experience strongly preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience working with children preferred
• Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
• Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings
• Demonstrate a positive and professional image
• Ability to effectively interact with preschool age children and adults
• Accessibility to reliable insured transportation to reach assigned locations. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to operate camera equipment
• Ability to travel up to 75 mile radius
• Paid training – become a professional photographer!
• The use of professional digital photography equipment (complete traveling studio provided)
• A benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance
• You may qualify for the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which allows you to share in the growth and prosperity of Lifetouch and have the opportunity to plan for your retirement needs
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background and driving record check. Apply now!
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE APPLY: LIFETOUCH.COM