Meagan Good attended the 6th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon with her husband DeVon Franklin. She wore a multi-color printed frock and topped off her look with Vince Camuto heels, and a CC Skye clutch.
I love the drapery action in the front this gown. But what I adore most is that it appears super comfy and just might hide all of my love handles and other rolls I don’t want you all to know about. I do wish it were made of a solid color or perhaps a little more effort was put in to her accessory choice. A statement necklace may have changed my mind.
But what do you beauties think?
Red Carpet Rundown: 6th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon
1. Naomi CampbellSource: 1 of 15
2. Tracey EdmondsSource: 2 of 15
3. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 3 of 15
4. Shaun RobinsonSource: 4 of 15
5. Star JonesSource: 5 of 15
6. Quvenzhane WallisSource: 6 of 15
7. Holly Robinson PeeteSource: 7 of 15
8. Garcelle BeauvaisSource: 8 of 15
9. Oprah WinfreySource: 9 of 15
10. Oprah Winfrey and students from her school in AfricaSource: 10 of 15
11. DeVon Franklin and Meagan GoodSource: 11 of 15
12. Meagan GoodSource: 12 of 15
13. Dihann CarollSource: 13 of 15
14. Gabrielle UnionSource: 14 of 15
15. Tatyana AliSource: 15 of 15
LIKE HOT 107.5 On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
FAB OR FUG: Meagan Good Hides Her Sexy With A Multi-Color Printed Frock (POLL) was originally published on hellobeautiful.com