Follow me on Twitter: @magnfcntmandi
AM Communications now hiring Cable Installation Technicians. AM Communications is looking for career minded individuals who want to excel with a growing technology based company. As a company we are team oriented and work together to achieve superior performance and enhance the customers experience with the products we install and service. Our employees work together to overcome challenges and are motivated by the success of the team.
Each new member of the AM Communications team goes through a comprehensive training program. In our training program we will teach you the technology behind the products and services we install.
AM Communications is an employee based company, an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salaries and benefits package.
The Installation Technician performs residential, commercial, and multi-dwelling unit installation of phone, video and data services. This includes installations, re-connections, disconnects and changes of service in a safe, courteous and efficient manner to exact client specifications.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working year round outdoors and be able to lift, carry and climb an eighty pound 28′ foot extension ladder.
Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels or management, technical personnel, clients and the general public are required. Wiring, building trades, and comprehensive computer experience is preferred. You must be able to work long hours and weekends.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as a driving record check and criminal background investigation.
If you do not have previous experience with cable installation, we will train you, or if you have previous experience in the telecommunications industry as a telecommunications technician or cable installer, please contact us.
***$500.00 Signing Bonus for Qualified Experienced Technicians ***
If you are interested in a full time cable installer position please call us toll free at 1-877-890-3664.
Cable Installation Technician
AM Communications has immediate career opportunities for individuals with a strong work ethic and focus on quality. We offer paid training, benefits, uniforms, and a company truck with gas card. Must be able to work year round outdoors, carry and climb a 28 foot ladder; have experience using hand tools, and strong customer service skills. A criminal background check, driving record check and drug test are required.
For immediate consideration for a full time Cable Installer position, please click on the Apply Now Button to apply online. Call us toll free at 1-877-890-3664
Cable Installation Tech Job Description:
The Fulfillment Technician will be responsible for the installation of residential cable products and services. The Fulfillment Technician must be able to deliver superior quality and strong customer service on every job they touch.
Cable Installation Technician Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the following tasks.
- Perform installations, upgrades and repairs of residential cable products and services.
- Installation of aerial and underground cable drops and outlets.
- Install and configure customer computers, wireless routers, television sets, cable set-top equipment and other similar equipment.
- Maintain minimum benchmarks on client and company performance metrics
- Help with field training of new employees who are going through the company training program.
- Carry out all work performed in the safest possible manner; following all internal safety guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain all assigned assets such as test meter, safety equipment, ladders and etc.
- Manage, track and organize client equipment and small parts. Must be able to account for the usage of all equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized company vehicle. Ensure all routine maintenance is completed timely and any problems with vehicle are immediately reported to local management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Cable Install Tech Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- SCTE or NCTI Membership and/or Certificate are preferred.
- Must present a positive, professional image to employees, customers, and clients in all interactions.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience working with customers. · Must have a strong working knowledge of basic hand tools including a powered drill.
- Have problem-solving skills and able to think on your feet.
- Have a general working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet AM Communications MVR qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check and drug screen.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be 20 years of age or older.
- Weigh 250lbs or less due to ladder safety.
Cable Installation Technician Physical & Other Requirements:
- Must be able to carry 80-100lbs, to include a 28’ extension ladder
- Must be able to work at heights of 28’ feet
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to bend, stand, sit, crawl, climb and lift throughout work shift
For immediate consideration for a full time Cable Installer position Call us toll free at 1-877-890-3664!
click here to apply