AEROTEK are looking for an Account Advisor
This is a Part Time, Temporary position located in Detroit.
• Collect delinquent payments, working with clients to prevent foreclosure while minimizing company and investor losses.
• Take Incoming/outgoing phone calls while ensuring compliance with state and agency regulations
• Identify and resolve problem areas within loan servicing which have resulted in delinquencies, mis-posting of payments, clients contesting tax or insurance bills, etc.
• Review delinquent files and contact clients to solve complex collection issues, to include the collection of overdue payments, corporate advances and fees.
• Identify and attempt to resolve reasons for delinquency.
• Develop basic restructuring possibilities to assist clients in resolving delinquency and avoiding foreclosure for one and two payments delinquent.
• Provide financial package information and initial guidance to mortgagor for potential upcoming actions to include forbearance, deed and lieu, etc.
• Be able to take payments on loans in active bankruptcies
• Work payment reports (rejected and NSF payments), follow up calls to retrieve good funds
• Draft and send collection letters
• Any other assigned projects
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
• Two years mortgage servicing collection experience
• Direct experience should include one or more of the following portfolio types: FNMA, Conventional, FHA, VA and/or Non-Conventional. Direct experience collecting on an agency servicing portfolio is required
• Bilingual a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have solid communication, client service, and time management skills
• Must have a sense of urgency and strong focus on execution and follow through
• Must be detail oriented team player that can multi-task and handle workloads with deadlines
• Ability to work confidently and effectively with internal and external clients
• Must be able to organize and prioritize work to allow handling more than one project at a time
• Must have knowledge of mortgage servicing activities
• Must have experience with Mortgage Servicing Software
• Must have proficient use in Microsoft Office Suite program
Monday –Thursday 5-9 pm Friday off Saturday 9-2pm
Please apply by Email.