This job requires a bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience.
Coordinate and manage assigned projects and programs, specifically Neighborhood Energy-Savings Outreach program. Ensure yield goals are achieved and a high quality of customer service is delivered on behalf of the client. Successfully assist the Outreach team with various tasks such as collateral development, event planning, Call Center oversight, metrics analysis, message development, and strategic development of client & customer satisfaction enhancements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage, plan and direct the daily activities of the Call Center.
• Ensure the CSRs team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
• Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where employees are inspired to meet and exceed goals.
• Provide guidance and oversight for Call Center staff, ensuring that goals are met and high quality performance is maintained.
• Generate daily reports, plan vs performance metrics including graphs and performance analysis.
• Coordinate scheduling for Outreach staff, management of goals and current progress within the Outreach Department and the program as a whole.
• Lead implementation of Call Center system solution and on-going continuous improvement efforts through systems.
• Work hand and hand with the scheduling and dispatch functions to ensure the most efficient process is followed.
• Assist in tracking the results of all applicable pilot programs.
• Communicate with Client Liaisons for pilot programs as required.
• Assist in the oversight of daily Outreach activities and document the daily reports.
• Participate in the supervision of the Outreach Lead and up to 11 Outreach Customer Service Representatives.
• Coordinate events from inception to completion. Establish community support channels; work with contractors, clients and community stakeholders to ensure success. Attend events as needed.
• Participate in and conduct ongoing training of Outreach Staff. Conduct interviews for new personal.
• Interface with management and other departments to plan & meet company benchmarks.
• Enter and submit weekly hours for Outreach Staff.
• Evaluate Outreach metrics to ensure proper program management and most cost effective strategies.
• Manages professional services or consulting contracts involved in Outreach marketing.
• Supports Outreach Manager by drafting language and providing communication materials as needed.
• Performs related work as required.
• Bachelors’ degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business or related area, or equivalent education and work experience.
• Proven successful track record in motivated marketing and outreach efforts.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
• Five (5) years Marketing/Outreach/Business experience
• Supervisory experience
• Knowledge of Energy Industry