This job requires a high school diploma and 4 years of experience.
of provider communication materials for electronic, print and voice mediums. This position will have a primary focus in an area such as the following: manuals, external newsletter, Web-related tasks, graphic acts, writing and training presentations.
This position will assist with other communication areas as time permits.
Communications development: Position is responsible for researching a topic, interviewing subject matter experts as necessary and writing and/or editing communications materials that describe the topic to various internal and external audiences through multiple vehicles (i.e. newsletter articles, letters, brochures, electronic and print manual pages, Web
pages, e-mail/fax messages, on hold voice messages, job aides, processes and procedures). These communications must be clear, accurate, comprehensive, concise, timely and consistent with corporate objectives, Editorial Style Guide, and review processes.
– Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, public relations or other writing-intensive discipline is
– Three years of experience in business, technical, feature or medical writing and editing required. (Samples of writing or
– Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills that translate into clear, accurate, and comprehensive
– Ability to research various subject matter and interview experts with a high attention to detail required.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills including ability to work on multiple projects and consistently
meet deadlines and achieve desired results required.
– High level of self-motivation and excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to grasp new information quickly
– Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word required; advanced Word skills preferred.
– Knowledge of AP style guidelines preferred.
– Knowledge of electronic communications preferred.
– Knowledge of health care and BCN/BCBSM policies and procedures, preferred.
– Knowledge of Acrobat Professional, In Design, PageMaker, PowerPoint, Excel, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Visio,
Access and Epic Editor software preferred.
Someone with Excellent Powerpoint & Excel skills. An experienced Writer.
|Contact:||CHERYL CLOUTIER||Address:||570 Kirts Blvd.
Troy, MI 48084