Account Coordinator, Auto Vertical – Detroit
This position is based in Detroit, MI.
The area: Advertising Sales
Google’s world-class Advertising Sales team drives business revenue growth across a variety of verticals and regions where Google does business. The team works collaboratively with all Google sales channels and resources to manage relationships and grow revenue with new and existing customers.
Account Coordinators exhibit great versatility, enthusiasm and tenacity. You are an analytical, detail-oriented self-starter who possesses strong project- management skills and the ability to handle clients with grace and confidence. You’ll consistently increase our client base, sell Google products, and drive revenue with the highest possible standards. The ability to work seamlessly with all areas of the business is critical to achieving your sales objectives.
- Take responsibility for advertisers’ contracts and billing.
- Troubleshoot advertiser issues.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Report sales figures internally.
- Contribute to the development of internal products.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably within media.
- Experience and ability in common business applications (i.e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.