All of black Hollywood (minus Denzel Washington) stepped in style tonight for the 44rd annual NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. Bright color seemed to take the lead as the theme for the red carpet with stand-out style stars like Halle Berry, Kerry Washington, and little Quavezhane Wallis. Check out some of our fave (and not so fave) fashion stars from the evening!
- Twitter Reacts To LeBron Losing His Headband
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- Love & Hip Hop Takes Over South Beach
- Young Jeezy Gourmet Footwear Launch
- Ebony Steele & HeadKrack Get Loose Drake, B.o.B & More! [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- Goodie Mob Rocks the Birthday Bash Block Party [EXCLUSIVE]