FedEx Freight (Metro Detroit)
Begin your career with the FedEx Team as a Tractor Trailer Driver and work in an environment that values, supports, and respects each associate for their special skills, talents, and knowledge.
As a City Driver, you will pick up freight and deliver between Service Centers and customers while supporting the sales process.
* Family, medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Disability & life insurance
* Credit association (with Internet & phone banking)
* Direct deposit
* Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
* 8 paid holidays annually
* Company paid vacation and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* FedEx Freight pension plan
* Stock purchase plan
* At least 21 years of age
* Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples, Haz-Mat and Tank endorsements
* 1 yr verifiable experience within the last 36 months
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Clean MVR
Additional requirements will be found on the website listed below.
Interested candidates please apply at:
Search for Job #51928.
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is the $3.2 billion leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
At FedEx Freight, we are committed to ensuring an environment that accepts and appreciates diversity at all levels of the company and promotes the success of all employees. We offer challenging opportunities for people looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees.