• Teen Electrocuted By Down Power Line Dies

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment
    source: WXYZ

    source: WXYZ

    DETROIT (Hot Headlines) – The family of Malik Shelton confirms that the teen died on Saturday. Last Monday Shelton and his friends were walking home from Burns Elementary-Middle School after a power outage.

    According to sources, a power line was hanging and the 14-year-old grabbed it to move it out of his way. He was shocked by the contact.

    Members who were walking with him picked up sticks to get the live wire off the victim. The school’s principal saw the boys trying to help Shelton.

    The principal proceeded to flag down fire crews for help. The step-mother of the victim told sources that he died this past weekend from his injuries.

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    • More Related Content

    Comments

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 18,548 other followers