Central Parking Systems (CLERK), DETROIT
The duties listed below are intended only as an illustration of the various types of responsibilities that may be assigned to this role. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
• Answer incoming telephone calls
• Compose, edit and/or type business correspondence and basic business documents
• Distribute and sort incoming mail and faxes for office staff
• Send out departmental mail via UPS, FedEx, US Mail, and courier service and/or accept deliveries.
• Assist with office management duties as needed (e.g. operate and arrange maintenance of copier, fax machines, computer and other office equipment).
• Maintain correspondence files and other electronic filing and/or hard copy filing either on-site or in storage.
• Complete other administrative duties as assigned, such as:
• Submit payment requests for invoices to the Accounts Payable Department
• Respond to customer inquiries (e.g. answer questions regarding the company’s parking facilities and requests for refunds).
• Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
• Must be diligent and conscientious; self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills (multi-tasking, prioritization, deadline orientation)
• Must have excellent typing skills (speed and accuracy); Preferably at least 40 WPM or better
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to interact professionally and courteously with clients, customers, office personnel and contractors.
• Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
Central Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other classes protected by federal or state law. Central Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
PLEASE APPLY AT INDEED.COM