| GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: This position is responsible for professional, accurate and efficient valet guest transactions. In addition, Dispatcher will process cash, credit and validated transactions and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, standing and mobility; Requires normal vision range; Must be able to distinguish ticket and vehicle colors; Requires bending and reaching; Regular predictable attendance required.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work will be performed in a noisy/busy environment; May be outdoors in various weather conditions and temperature changes (cold, hot, rain, snow, etc.); Ability to withstand various temperature changes; Willingness to work non-traditional days/hours; Constant contact with fellow team members and guests.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (includes, but is not limited to, the following):
1. Performs cash, credit and validated transactions for Hotel Valet guests;
2. Opens and closes shift;
3. Enters vehicle information into the Automated Valet System;
4. Ensures valet tickets are completed with all necessary information;
5. Professionally interacts with customers and team members;
6. Notifies management of any challenges or issues;
7. Maintains an organized work station;
8. Thorough knowledge of the GREEKTOWN CASINO HOTEL property, current promotions and local special events;
9. Answer phones and give driving directions to guests;
10. Comply with all health and safety standards;
11. Adhere to employee relations policies and enforce all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
12. Attend regular meetings as scheduled;
13. Ensure that Superior Guest Service levels are met according to Standard Operating Procedures;
14. Other duties as assigned by management