Wayne State’s Department of Criminal Justice hosts annual NOBLE Criminal Justice Job and Career Fair April 9th
Wayne State University’s Department of Criminal Justice is hosting a Criminal Justice Job and Career Fair in partnership with the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) on Tuesday, April 9, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Student Center Building Ballroom, 5221 Gullen Mall on the WSU main campus.
More than 30 law enforcement, government and military agencies are expected to participate, including the ATF, FBI, ICE, Michigan State Police and Wayne State University Police and more. The agencies are recruiting students, graduates and experienced professionals for a variety of positions.
The Criminal Justice Job and Career Fair is free and open to the public. For more information, call 313-577-2705.
More than 30 law enforcement, government and military agencies are expected to recruit talent including, but not limited to:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- Border Patrol/Homeland Security
- Dearborn Police Department
- Detroit Police Department
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Federal Air Marshal
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Homeland Security Investigations, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Kids Talk Children’s Advocacy Center
- Lowe’s Asset Protection/Loss Prevention
- Michigan Civil Service Commission
- Michigan State Police
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- U.S. Pre-Trial Services
- U.S. Probation
- U.S. Secret Service
- Wayne County Sheriff
- Wayne State Police