ART VAN FURNITURE IS LOOKING FOR A PROJECT ACCOUNT COORDINATOR!!
Art Van Furniture, Michigan’s premier furniture retailer and one of America’s top 20 furniture retailers, is growing very rapidly. Our growth has created an opportunity for an individual experienced in project coordination and management to join our new store construction and design team.
In this key role, reporting to the Manager – Store Design, you will be responsible for coordinating the store planning process, maintaining project calendars, documenting meetings, keeping all project members and vendors up to date on progress. The goal of this position is to help ensure that company construction and remodel projects remain on time and under-budget. Other position duties include:
· Learn and understand all project components, interrelationships, and priorities
· Controls all aspects of project administration and communication
· Schedule, facilitate, and scribe all project meetings
· Review with team members and vendors all deliverables
· Monitor project timelines, budgets, and deliverables
· Place orders with vendors
· Maintain, manage, organize all projects files; utilizing project management techniques & programs
The position requires: · An advanced degree in a design related field (architecture, interior design, construction management, etc.)
· A minimum of 5-years project management experience with increasing responsibility
· A personality that can work well with diverse groups in stressful, deadline oriented projects.
· Outstanding verbal/written communication skills. Must be proficient with Word/Excel.
· Demonstrated project management skills.
Art Van is an equal opportunity employer who offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested, apply on-line at: www.artvan.com/careers or send a resume to email@example.com .
MUST SEE VIDEO: Michigan Cruises Past VCU
LIKE HOT 107.5 On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!