THE SALVATION ARMY IS LOOKING FOR AN AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM ASSISTANT!
1) Assist in the overall operation of the daily After School program
2) Work with and supervise the programs’ school aged children & youth
3) Tutor students in core academic subjects, school homework or After School program lessons
4) Assist in preparing, serving and clean up of meals/snacks
5) Assist in coordination of recreational activities.
6) Assist in other after school activities (i.e. computer lab, arts & crafts, etc.)
7) Assist/lead in STRIVE sports programs.
8) Other duties as assigned by management/
1) Must be an energetic & outgoing individual whom enjoys working with children and youth.
2) Prior experience working with youth preferred, and/or willing to be trained.
3) Must be able to understand & work within the mission of The Salvation Army.
4) A Resume is required.
The Salvation Army Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
PLEASE APPLY AT: WWW.SALVATIONARMYUSA.ORG