|FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS HIRING!Position Type:|
|Third Party Administrator (PESG) Employee/Hall Monitor|
North Farmington High School
HOURLY WAGE: $10.25 per hour, 7 hours/day, 5 days/week, 10 months/year
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applicants should apply online at www.farmington.k12.mi.us. Any person that cannot access the internet either through your personal computer, public library or university placement office needs to contact the Human Resources office at (248) 489-3356.
This position is not employment with Farmington Public Schools. It is employment with Staff EZ (PESG, our third-party employer). The position would work in the Farmington Public Schools through PESG.
- SAYITAINTTONE Shoots Visuals For "Everyday" In HAWAII! [VIDEO]
- Big Sean Thanks HOT 107.5 "This Is Where It All Started"
- XXL On Boldy James: "With all respect to Eminem, Boldy James might just be the realest Detroit rapper" [VIDEO]
- #TheBijouStarFiles: Michael Jackson's Alleged Son May Really Be His Brother!
- Milo challenges Pistons Dancing Usher to Battle! [Video]
- DJBJ Launches Night Dedicated To Detroit Music Mondays At King Of Diamonds!