|FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS HIRING!Position Type:|
|Third Party Administrator (PESG) Employee/Hall Monitor|
North Farmington High School
HOURLY WAGE: $10.25 per hour, 7 hours/day, 5 days/week, 10 months/year
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applicants should apply online at www.farmington.k12.mi.us. Any person that cannot access the internet either through your personal computer, public library or university placement office needs to contact the Human Resources office at (248) 489-3356.
This position is not employment with Farmington Public Schools. It is employment with Staff EZ (PESG, our third-party employer). The position would work in the Farmington Public Schools through PESG.
- Lil Kim Gets Into A Car Accident, Recovering From Whiplash
- Key Wane "They Said" Featuring Roscoe Dash, King Chip & Dusty McFly [NEW MUSIC]
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star Kenya Moore Evicted?
- Big Sean Hall Of Fame Part II Concert To Hit DTE Energy Music Theatre August 31
- 10 Stylish Ways To Wear White
- What You Need To Know About George Zimmerman’s Murder Trial