0 reads Leave a comment
US Airways are looking for a CSA – Airport Customer Service Agent!!
|Job Title:||CSA – Airport Customer Service Agent|
|Job Description:||POSITION PURPOSE:
Provides passenger assistance at the ticket counter and gate areas by issuing tickets, checking baggage and assigning seats.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assists passengers with check-in procedures, including tagging baggage and issuing boarding passes
– Sells tickets, processes ticket changes, creates and books reservations.
– Ensures FAA, Company and airport regulations are followed.
– Enforces safety/security measures and protects sensitive zones.
– Facilitates the passenger boarding process.
– As directed, implements standard procedures during overbooked, irregular flights and denied boarding situations. Solicits volunteers to free up seats, re-accommodates passengers by booking alternative flights and provides travel vouchers.
– Logs in tickets and completes sales reports
– Performs other related duties as required.
– Must be at least 18 years of age.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– At least 2 years of customer service experience or the equivalent training/experience.
– Must enjoy working with the public.
– Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
– Must be self-motivated and detail oriented, with a positive/cooperative attitude and be able to function effectively as a team member.
– Possesses basic computer skills with the ability to easily grasp the functionality and concepts of company software.
– Ability to perform in a fast paced environment while maintaining a professional and effective approach to high-stress situations.
– Willingness to perform repetitive tasks and demonstrates the ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
– Ability to push/pull/move up to 200 lbs. (e.g., move passenger in wheelchair down/up jetway)
– Ability to obtain jet bridge certification
– Must be able to work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
– Must be able to operate the jetbridge which is an enclosed, movable connector which extends from an airport terminal gate to an airplane, one would operate the jetbridge as they would a car.
PLEASE APPLY AT: GREATJOB.NET
Also On Hot 107.5: