Beginning this week, DPS parents who made less than $57,000 last year can file their Federal and State taxes online for FREE using a special service provided by United Way for Southeastern Michigan and the Wal-Mart Foundation.
· W2s, 1099s, and other tax forms.
· Social Security or Individual Tax Information Numbers (ITIN) for everyone in home.
· Bank routing and account numbers (for direct deposit)
· Childcare provider name, address and Tax ID
· Name, address and phone number of landlord (for renter’s credit)
The Centers are located at:
Bennett . 2111 Mullane, Detroit, MI 48209, 313.216.5865
Marcus Garvey , 2301 Van Dyke, Detroit, MI 48214, 313.245.3934
Osborn, 11600 E. 7 Mile , Detroit, MI 48205, 313.245.3356
Drew Transition Center , 9600 Wyoming, Detroit, MI 48206, 313.852.6995
Ludington , 19501 Berg, Detroit, MI 48219, 313.494.7674
Cody High School, 18445 Cathedral , Detroit, MI 48228, 313.866.9497
Priest, 7840 Wagner , Detroit, MI 48210, 313.216.5675
Detroit International Academy (DIA), 9026 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202, 313.873.3578