While in Detroit for the movie premiere of Sparkle, it was hard to miss Jordin Sparks’ radiant glow. While visiting Radio One Detroit’s HOT 107.5 and 105.9 Kiss to speak about her role in the movie, she couldn’t help but lush over her man Jason Derulo.
During both interviews the topic of love and relationships came up and Jordin Sparks did not hesitate to share details. Watch the video below as she dishes on celebrating their one year anniversary, long distance love and what projects they both have on the horizons.
Sparkle opens in theaters August 17th.
Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo
1. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo1 of 11
2. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo2 of 11
3. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo3 of 11
4. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo4 of 11
5. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo5 of 11
6. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo6 of 11
7. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo7 of 11
8. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo8 of 11
9. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo9 of 11
10. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo10 of 11
11. Jordin Sparks And Jason Derulo11 of 11
MORE ON SPARKLE:
Jordin Sparks Hits Detroit Sparkle Premiere
1. Detroit Sparkle Premiere1 of 9
2. Detroit Sparkle Premiere2 of 9
3. Detroit Sparkle Premiere3 of 9
4. Detroit Sparkle Premiere4 of 9
5. Detroit Sparkle Premiere5 of 9
6. 149876115_86 of 9
7. 149876045_87 of 9
8. 149876061_88 of 9
9. 149874107_89 of 9
Musical prodigy, Sparkle (Jordin Sparks) struggles to become a star while overcoming issues that are tearing her family apart. From an affluent Detroit area and daughter to a single mother (Whitney Houston), she tries to balance a new romance with music manager, Stix (Derek Luke) while dealing with the unexpected challenges her new life will bring as she and her two sisters (Carmen Ejogo and Tika Sumpter) strive to become a dynamic singing group during the Motown-era.