Grant Associates is a New York City-based staffing and training company with offices in four New York City boroughs, Atlanta and Washington DC. Since 1997, businesses and government agencies at the local, state and federal levels have contracted with us to deliver employment and training services in an innovative way. We have doubled in size over the last three years, and currently have over 160 employees across the country. We are looking for new staff that will support our reputation and track record for delivering the best performance in the cities where we operate. We are currently seeking a Career Advisor to join our team of professionals in our new program in Detroit, MI.
• Gather information on work history and educational background, credentials, skills and career interests
• Enter customer information into case management database
• Work with customers to structure an optimal mix of pre-employment activities
• Assist customers access education and supportive services
• Assist customers in identifying in-demand occupations and career ladders
• Identify qualified candidates for open job orders generated by Account Managers
• Assist customers in developing a self directed job search strategy
• Coordinate support services as needed
• Monitor customer service and response time
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to develop and implement a personalized employment strategy
• Ability to identify resources and connect them to clients as necessary
• Proficient at using Microsoft Office
Salary plus annual bonus based on performance, plus full benefits package.