Christ-centered private school that provides excellent education in an urban setting is currently seeking experienced teachers/professionals in High School Math.
• Bachelor Degree and/or Masters degree.
• Teacher Certification highly preferred.
• Professional competency in specialized area.
• Demonstrates a Christ-centered lifestyle and consistently maintains work habits, appearance and behavior that serve as a model for children.
• Develops course objectives and outlines guidelines, requirements and the overall objectives of the school.
• Demonstrates competence in the art of instruction and ability to use multiple strategies, including technology.
• Teaches rules of conduct, maintains an orderly and supportive classroom environment.
• Counsels students regarding academic or behavioral problems.
• Discusses students’ academic, spiritual and social attitudes and achievements with parents/guardians.
• Prepares and maintains accurate student records.
• Observes children to detect signs of ill health, emotional disturbance or neglect/abuse; takes appropriate action based on school guidelines and state regulations.