UNION CIRCLE, LLC is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator
This job requires 3 years of experience.
This is a Full Time, Regular Employee position located in Detroit.
Union Circle.com is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to manage and grow its online community and related presence on external social media channels. The ideal candidate has a proven record of building and managing active, engaged communities and is passionate about social sites and community engagement.
This role requires someone who is energetic and dynamic, comfortable operating at a fast pace, and can collaborate with multiple teams and cross-departmentally. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and demonstrable experience with online communities, social/mobile apps and social networks. We’ll be relying on you to support the development, implementation and monitoring of social media campaigns across a number of platforms and to write and gather content for blogging, e-newsletters, and other marketing materials.
The successful candidate will be a committed power user of social media tools with a solid understanding of how to drive consumer and business engagement within online social networks. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment, possess a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and be driven to achieve results. Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, communications, journalism, etc.) would be considered an asset
• Actively manage, nurture and grow our social community including proactive monitoring and seeding of community discussions and posts to create dialogue and interaction
• Plan, build and implement promotional strategies and presences on external social networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Google+, etc
• Manage communities on various social media channels, by hosting discussions, answering questions and moderating content
• Write and edit editorial copy, blog posts, marketing messages, descriptions, etc. for site and email newsletters. Promotion/distribution of that content via social networks
• Track member activity to identify and execute on opportunities to engage
• Build and manage relationships with a network of external bloggers, industry experts, thought leaders and influence to provide mutual expanded reach and exposure for key content
• Establish metrics and provide regular reporting against social and community goals
• Stay up to date on industry best practices and trends, and evaluate the potential of new social/community tools and channels
• 3+ years of direct hands on social media experience
• Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Google+
• Demonstrated experience in driving web traffic and converting and motivating target groups to take action and participate
• Passion and intellectual curiosity for social media, mobile and digital media; savvy about social media, digital marketing, and community management best practices
• Ability to effectively serve as an internal and external social ambassador
• Ability to demonstrate capacity for innovation and strategic thinking
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Data analysis and reporting abilities
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
• Intermediate experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, and MS Office applications
• Solid understanding of SEO
Please apply by Email.