FRIENDS OF FATHERS are looking for a Men’s Life Coach
This job requires some college education and 5 years of experience.
This is a Part Time, Temporary position located in Detroit.
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur looking for a challenging and rewarding career helping others? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you! Friends of Fathers’ is hosting a Business Opportunity Meeting for those interested in becoming a Men’s Life Coach.
Do you possess the following experience and skills?
1. Five or more years in a sales or marketing environment.
2. Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
3. Entrepreneurial spirit in setting your own hours and determining your financial success.
4. At least two or more years of college, preferably an associate degree in business administration.
5. Compassion for coaching others to achieve their goals.
6. Experience in human services, ministry or related field preferred.
Interested candidates must email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com no later than Friday, June 1, 2012. Those who meet the requirements and qualifications will be invited to our Business Opportunity Meeting.
Please apply by Email or by Website.